this is literally the greatest subtitling job that has ever been done. someone learned how to speak cat.
"The Angel Numbers" refers to numbers you might see around in a daily basis that might mean something more. It’s a belief in spirituality & numerology that they can convey something about your life. You might see these numbers on billboards, or a digital watch or on objects. For example 1:11 on the clock represents 111. These are the repeating numbers & their meanings.
- 111: It represents progress in your life. You are thinking thoughts that are fresh, new & healthy
- 222: This represents support. If you are working on a project, or a relationship, and you see this number, it means to keep going and it’ll lead you to the right places
- 333: It’s a reminder that you are loved and that there are beings around you to support you and love you every step of the way
- 444: It means that a recent decision or thought you made was the correct one
- 555: A major change is headed your way. Don’t be afraid of it. Accept it.
- 666: Your thoughts are out of balance, and you are focusing too much on the negative
- 777: Something amazing is about to happen. It’s a positive sign and you have definitly learned something.
- 888: A phase of your life is about to end. It also means to make your move and don’t wait for it, go for it.
- 999: This represents completion. You’ve definitly learned something that will help you. For example, It could be after a bad break up, when you finally learned to let go and move on.
You May Also Like: What Mediums Have To Say About Death
Chicago man tells Obama: “Don’t touch my girlfriend.”
my mans obeezy put the moves on her at the end
obama aint shit “im not gonna touch your girl”
The following ultrasounds shows a baby yawning in womb. It’s unclear why babies yawn in the womb but it may be related to maturation of the central nervous system. (Video) (Article & 4D view of baby yawning in womb)
That isn’t a butterfly in your stomach, it’s your 2nd brain. There are more neurons lining your gut than there are in your spinal cord so your digestive system can work without needing your brain. When you’re flooded with emotion, the neurons react and you get a “gut feeling.” Source
Aang’s all grown up
I really enjoyed this.
Our portrayals of adult Aang up to this point had always been so serious. We though this was a perfect opportunity to show that deep down he was still the same fun-loving trickster. P.S. Ryu drew both of these, something like 9 years apart! P.P.S. I *JUST* noticed Sokka’s hair is colored incorrectly in that still. The top part is colored like his shaved sides. Is it too late to call a retake on footage we made in 2004?
This is proof that parlor tricks, when done well, redirect the eye away from reverse Sokka hair.